Saturday, October 3, 2009

Oil painting, title: " Does my stupidity make my butt look big?"

This is an oil painting I did over three years ago. It depicts the night my landlord, Gus Loza, the owner of The Shoe Spot, attacked me.
Loza stripped off all of his clothes, held his butt open with both hands, and came at me backwards yelling; "DO YOU WANT TO FUCK ME IN THE ASS?".

The abstract figure to the lower right was his accomplice, whom I think was Loza's son. He's shown as a two dimensional cut-out because that's how I remember him.

Except for Loza's backside, the rest of the pianting isn't too bad actually, and it gives a good idea of what my studio looked like.

I tried to sell this painting on eBay several times, but no luck. It seems that I'm not the only person on the planet that really doesn't care to look at Loza's butt.